This is a monthly membership program that is designed to support those who are looking for lifestyle and business mentorship. Specifically for entrepreneurs in the health & fitness industry.
Jason Ackerman has over 25 years of experience working in health and fitness.
Who is this for?
Anyone who’s looking to accomplish the following types of goals:
- start their own gym or CrossFit box;
- complete their OYE Certification and gain additional support in all areas of nutrition, coaching and business development;
- become a coach in the health & fitness industry;
- improve their coaching skillset;
- gain more knowledge about their own nutrition or support and advice for their clients;
- be a part of a growing network of business & health enthusiasts, gaining insight and ideas from others and develop new partnerships;
- build their own business (online or in-person)
What does it include?
Our mentorship program will include the following:
- The Own Your Eating Journal (hard copy)
- The Definitive Guide to Flexible Eating eBook
- Carb cycling eBook
- Intermittent Fasting eBook
- Reverse Dieting eBook
- The Ultimate Guide to MyFitnessPal
- Private Facebook Group overseen by Jason & Roz
- Weekly Mastermind Calls with Jason or Roz
Resources & Support
- access to private content published on our site
- discounts to relevant products and services
About the Owners of Own Your Eating
Jason Ackerman is the author of Own Your Eating: The Definitive Guide to Flexible Eating. Jason is a CrossFit L4 Trainer & has over 25 years of experience in the health & fitness industry & has helped thousands of clients lose weight & lead healthier lifestyles.
Roz Ackerman is a Precision Nutrition L2 certified nutritionist, CrossFit L1 Trainer & 200 hours trained Yoga Instructor. Roz is passionate about helping women develop a positive body image and transform their relationship with food.