Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Servings: 15 Tots
- 300 grams cauliflower 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 50 grams diced onion 1/4 cup
- 50 grams diced bell pepper 1/4 cup
- 28 grams shredded parmesan cheese
- 28 grams Panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Steam cauliflower until softened. About 5 minutes.
Place in food processor and pulse until consistency of bread crumbs. Be cautious not to over blend. You can also chop it on a cutting board if preferred.
Add cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and combine with all other ingredients.
Form into tots and place on a lined baking sheet.
Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes flipping halfway through.
Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Serving: 1Tot | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.2g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 0.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 13.4mg | Sodium: 36.3mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 16.5mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.1mg