- 300 grams cauliflower 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 50 grams diced onion 1/4 cup
- 50 grams diced bell pepper 1/4 cup
- 28 grams shredded parmesan cheese
- 28 grams Panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Steam cauliflower until softened. About 5 minutes.
Place in food processor and pulse until consistency of bread crumbs. Be cautious not to over blend. You can also chop it on a cutting board if preferred.
Add cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and combine with all other ingredients.
Form into tots and place on a lined baking sheet.
Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes flipping halfway through.
Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Serving: 1TotCalories: 25kcalCarbohydrates: 3.2gProtein: 1.6gFat: 0.7gSaturated Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 13.4mgSodium: 36.3mgFiber: 0.7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 540IUVitamin C: 16.5mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 0.1mg