Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Affiliate Program! This program is exclusive to members with an active Own Your Eating (OYE) Lifestyle Membership (Basic, Essential or Premium).
How does it work?
- You have a unique affiliate link that you can post on social media or on your website. You can use your affiliate link to send people directly to our homepage, you can also create additional links to specific products.
- A visitor clicks on your link and their IP address is tracked.
- The visitor browses our site and places an order – they may place an order that day or at some time in the future. If an order is placed within 30 days, the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- We will review and approve the sale. You receive 10% of the value of the sale for your referral.
- At the end of every quarter, you will receive credit to spend in our store.
Becoming an OYE Affiliate Partner
- Be a paid member of one of our Lifestyle memberships;
- Log in to your user profile on the site and click on the Affiliate section which will now appear in the same user menu as your Login;
- Accept our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions & submit your application;
- Wait for an email from us confirming that your request has been approved. Please wait 24 hours and check your junk mail before contacting us about the status of your application;
- Once approved, you will be able to access an affiliate area which contains your unique affiliate ID link, banners and referral information.
OYE agrees to credit you 10% for referral sales made by customers. All affiliate commission will be awarded as US dollar credits which may be redeemed for purchases in our store. Commission will be awarded quarterly.
If your customer uses your affiliate link in combination with a discount code or promotion that % will be automatically deducted from your commission.
Commission rates are subject to change at any time.
Should we deem any activity by an affiliate or referral suspicious, we reserve the right to deactivate that account pending investigation. If an account is terminated or deactivated for breach of terms and conditions or fraudulent activity, any outstanding unpaid commission will be foregone.
A referral sale is not complete until after it has been verified that it was a valid sale. We reserve the right to delay the credit of commission until this has been confirmed.
You may not receive credit for referring yourself.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed.