Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Shake [Recipe]
You’re gonna love this super simple chocolate almond butter protein shake recipe! ? Confession, I am a nut butter fiend! I have about 5 different jars of nut butters all going at the same time; coconut butter, cashew butter, peanut butter, almond butter…you get the picture. I’m obsessed! Luckily I have Betsy’s Best to feed my passion. Aside from it’s deliciously creamy texture and taste, the other thing I love about nut butters is how satisfied I feel after a spoonful. All I need is a healthy dollop of fat in my breakfast smoothie and I am good to go all morning long!
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Shake
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 medium frozen banana (about 130g)
- 1 handful frozen spinach (about 60g)
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 tbsp Betsy's Best almond butter
- Throw all your ingredients into your vitamix and hit GO! You may want to add some ice or a little more water to get the right consistency.
What’s your favorite almond butter snack or recipe? I’d love to find a savory use for this tasty nut butter!