High Protein Cookie Dough [Recipe]
Try out this delicious high protein cookie dough recipe! 😋 If you’re like most people who struggle to get their protein in AND you’re a sucker for sweet things, then this is the dessert for you! Only 6 ingredients and 3 easy steps to encounter so much yumminess!
If you like cookie dough then I hazard to guess that you might be a fan of chocolate too 😉 Make sure you check out our Death By Chocolate Mug Cake too.
High Protein Cookie Dough
This high protein cookie dough recipe is so tasty! This recipe is for one but can easily be doubled for two. Enjoy this guilt-free cookie dough!
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 tbsp bakeable stevia
- 11/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop whey protein powder birthday cake or vanilla flavor work well
- 3/4 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Measure out all ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Mix until cookie dough starts to form.
- Mix with your hands to mix and shape until well-combined.
Serving: 1bowlCalories: 307kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 27gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 104mgPotassium: 9mgFiber: 3gSugar: 12gCalcium: 1mgIron: 7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!