Kodiak Cakes Protein Muffins [Recipe]
Need a quick breakfast on the go? These Kodiak Cakes make-ahead protein muffins are the answer to your morning time-crunch issues! Whip up a batch of 12 muffins in 20 minutes – 5 minutes prep, 15 minutes cook time! – and enjoy them all week long!
Need some extra protein to bulk these out a tad? Enjoy with a green protein smoothie on the side, or microwave some egg whites and top with salsa. You could also add some protein powder into the baking mix. Just make sure you also add a touch more almond milk so the texture / consistency isn’t too dense.
Kodiak Cakes Protein Muffins
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Muffin Mix chocolate chip
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil melted
- 1 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Place paper baking cups in a 12 count muffin pan, or grease the muffin pan with cooking spray
- Combine package contents and other ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until batter is smooth
- Divide batter among 12 muffin cups (about 1/4 cup each)
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown or toothpick comes out slightly moist
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 7gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 27mgPotassium: 26mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!