Low-fat Corn Dogs [Recipe]
Skewered hot dogs on a stick dipped in corn batter and deep fried until golden brown and lkjoiwwo oops sorry! I just accidentally drooled all over my keyboard 😉 Deep fried = delicious! So recreating a macro-friendly version of a corn dog is no easy feat, but with the help of an air fryer I think I’ve been successful! Check it out.
Low-fat Corn Dogs
- 1 link Greenwise chicken sausage (or Hebrew National 97% fat free Beef Franks)
- 28 grams Pillsbury reduced fat crescent dinner rolls
- Place one sausage link on a skewer - if you're making this for kids you might want to make them half the size.
- Take a section of the Pillsbury dough and wrap it around the sausage.
- Place your skewer(s) on the rack inside your air fryer and cook for 8 minutes on 390°