No-Bake Cranberry Brownies [Recipe]
These brownies are packed with all of the chocolate, chewy deliciousness you want from a brownie with none of the guilt! They are full of feel-good foods like chia seeds, nuts and goji berries, making you feel bright from the inside out! Bonus – you don’t need to bake these so you don’t have to worry about actually baking!
Feel free to whip these up a few days in advance as they store well in the fridge. Just take them out 30 minutes before serving to let them come to room temperature.
No-Bake Cranberry Brownies
Everything you love about brownies with none of the guilt! In fact you can feel good about eating one of these for dessert since they're full of good-for-you foods like chia seeds, goji berries and walnuts! Whip up a batch for your next holiday gathering...these tasty treats are a crowd pleaser!
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz dry roasted pistachios
- 1 oz raw walnuts
- 1 oz raw pecans
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 serving collagen protein unflavored
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 oz 85% dark chocolate
- Combine everything EXCEPT dark chocolate into food processor and blend until combined. It will be slightly chunky.
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined tray and press down and shape mixture into a 4 x 4 square.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted and shiny. Spread melted chocolate on top of brownies.
- Add additional chopped nuts and berries on top if desired before chocolate sets. Chill to set chocolate.
Serving: 1brownieCalories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2.7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 26.7mgPotassium: 72mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 450IUCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!