No-Bake Cranberry Brownies [Recipe]
These brownies are packed with all of the chocolate, chewy deliciousness you want from a brownie with none of the guilt! They are full of feel-good foods like chia seeds, nuts and goji berries, making you feel bright from the inside out! Bonus – you don’t need to bake these so you don’t have to worry about actually baking!
Feel free to whip these up a few days in advance as they store well in the fridge. Just take them out 30 minutes before serving to let them come to room temperature.
No-Bake Cranberry Brownies
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz dry roasted pistachios
- 1 oz raw walnuts
- 1 oz raw pecans
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 serving collagen protein unflavored
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 oz 85% dark chocolate
- Combine everything EXCEPT dark chocolate into food processor and blend until combined. It will be slightly chunky.
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined tray and press down and shape mixture into a 4 x 4 square.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted and shiny. Spread melted chocolate on top of brownies.
- Add additional chopped nuts and berries on top if desired before chocolate sets. Chill to set chocolate.