Protein Oreo Cheesecake [Recipe]
Sick of chugging down protein shakes or chowing down on grilled chicken to hit your protein? Me too! So I was literally over the moon when I came across this high protein cheesecake recipe. This dessert has just 2g of fat and 14g of carbs per slice! Try it out.
Protein Oreo Cheesecake
A ridiculously low calorie and tasty dessert that's packed full of protein!
- 3 tbsp bakeable stevia blend
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 92 g egg whites
- 2 whole large eggs
- 15.9 oz plain fat free greek yogurt
- 16 oz fat free cream cheese
- 34 g Paleoethics Super Serum Vanilla protein
- 3 Oreo cookies, crushed for topping crumbles
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Cream the greek yogurt and cream cheese together in a kitchen mixer. Then add in the eggs, egg whites, salt, vanilla, stevia & half of the cookie crumbles. Leave the protein powder to last and mix slowly.
- Once mixed, spray a round non-stick pan with cooking spray and then pour your mixture into the tin. Sprinkle the remaining half of your cookie crumbles on top. Place your tin in a larger dish or baking tray filled with about an inch of water. This will cook your cheesecake with steam which helps prevent cracking.
- Cook for 45 minutes. Increase the temperature to 300°F and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool before transferring to the fridge for 2 hours.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 163kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 21gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 498mgPotassium: 147mgSugar: 8gVitamin A: 750IUCalcium: 360mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!