Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats [Recipe]
I can’t believe it’s already mid-September! Where did summer go? While I’m sad to see the days getting shorter, I do love fall flavors. And there’s nothing more fall than pumpkin pie! These pumpkin pie overnight oats combine all my favorite fall flavors in a convenient single serve dish. They are easy to whip up and super tasty! They’re perfect for any pumpkin spice latté lovers out there who are trying to keep their addiction in check. 😆
The addition of the pumpkin puree adds great texture and depth to this simple breakfast, while the yogurt bumps up the protein.
Mix everything the evening before and store overnight in a mason jar. Or make a few jars on Sunday to prepare you for the whole week. I added ground flax seeds for an extra nutritional boost but chia seeds would be great too! Top with toasted coconut, a drizzle of peanut butter or eat straight out of the jar.
This recipe isn’t just great for breakfast, it works perfectly as a dessert! Try topping with whipped cream, toasted pecans and shaved dark chocolate. YUM! Whenever you decide to eat this I know it will be a hit.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Pie Puree
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Flax Meal
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice Substituted with a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg and ground ginger.
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a mason jar and cover.
- Place in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.