Pumpkin Pie Parfaits [Recipe]
Some days I wake up and feel like eating pie for breakfast. Anyone else ever feel that way?! Although I believe in indulging my sweet tooth now and again for breakfast, I’ve found a delicious compromise that’s only 150 calories per serving! These pumpkin pie parfaits really hit the spot! Making them a perfect substitute for a healthier holiday dessert or for breakfast when you find yourself with a real hankering for pie! ?
Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
An easy 7 ingredient recipe that makes a great substitute for pumpkin pie whether you're trying to save time or calories! These parfaits will satisfy your pie cravings in under 150 calories per serving!
- 2 large eggs Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, raw
- 0.25 cup Almond Milk - Vanilla - Unsweetened
- 0.50 tsp Salt Salt
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt 0% Fat
- 14 oz. Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup Sugar free Maple Syrup homemade or Cary's
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, lemon juice, milk, sugar -free maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. When fully baked, let the mixture cool for at least 10 minutes.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer ¼ cup of the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of a small glass or jar. Then, layer ¼ cup of the yogurt over the pumpkin mixture. Repeat with another layer each of pumpkin mixture and yogurt.
- Top each parfait with granola, pecan pieces or crumbled graham crackers! ?
For more of a cheesecake feel, you could crumble some low fat graham crackers into the base of your parfait cups or sprinkle on top.
Serving: 4cupsCalories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 17gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 412mgPotassium: 50mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 8300IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 1.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!