S’mores Stuffed Waffle Sandwich [Recipe]
Roz makes some delicious gooey s’mores waffles with just 5 ingredients!
Don’t try this at home…just kidding, you should, immediately! So delicious!
- 1/2 serving Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 tbsp Nestle Tollhouse dark chocolate morsels
- 6g Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1/2 serving Energy Packed Waffle Mix Kodiak Cakes
- 55g Kirkland egg whites (if you want to save your protein just add water)
- In a small bowl mix the Kodiak Cakes flapjack mix with the egg whites and a little water.
- Turn your waffle iron on (we LOVE our Oster waffle maker!) and spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray like Pam.
- Pour your waffle batter over one half of the waffle iron and leave to cook until steam stops escaping from the sides.
- Whilst your waffle is getting all fluffy on the inside and crisped up on the outside, measure out your marshmallows and chocolate chips. The chocolate chips will take a little longer to melt so put those in the microwave first for a minute. Remove and stir a little and then put both the chocolate chips & marshmallows in the microwave for another minute – you can put them in two separate bowls or combine into one bowl of melted, delicious gooeyness. Saves on washing up 😉
- Crunch up your Cinnamon Toast Crunch either by hand or using the end of a rolling pin. I put mine in some plastic wrap and smashed them up with my fist. It worked well!
- Check on your waffle and if cooked to your liking remove from the iron and slice in half – so you can create your sandwich.
- Layer your crushed up CTC on the bottom wedge of your waffle and then spoon your gooey chocolate chip and marshmallow mix on top. Sandwich together with the other half and devour immediately! It’s important that you eat it right away because these kind of macros disappear quickly when your back’s turned 😉
Oh and here’s a handy little macro breakdown for you too. You’re welcome!