Birthday Cake Overnight Protein Oatmeal [Recipe]
If you’re a fan of cake batter than you’re gonna LOVE this protein packed jar of oatmeal. Prepare it the night before so you can have it for breakfast even when your morning’s hectic. This is so tasty and filling it makes a great late night treat too! Now there’s no reason not to enjoy cake every day – hey, it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere! 😉
Inspired by Dashing Dish
Birthday Cake Overnight Protein Oatmeal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats use gluten free kind if intolerant
- 2 scoops (50vanilla protein powder*
- 2 tbsp stevia bakeable blend
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp butter extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp funfetti sprinkles
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients together. Weigh the mixture and then divide equally into two jars or round containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple hours so that the oats can absorb all the liquid.
- Top with sprinkles and then enjoy cold or microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Enjoy for brekkie or cozied up on the couch on a cold night!