Zucchini Shrimp Scampi [Recipe]
This super simple dinner is perfect for you when want to impress but have zero time! It’s also a personal go-to for when I’m hoarding my carbs and fat for dessert – perfect timing for all those Easter eggs I’ll be devouring! ?
Let me know if you make any tweaks to this recipe that make it even better! I’d love to hear from you in our Lifestyle Group!
Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or more to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 whole lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- 1.5 pounds zucchini noodles
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stirring occasionally, cook for about 2-3 minutes until the shrimp are pink.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Turning the heat down, bring to a simmer and stir in the zucchini noodles. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with parsley (and parmesan if desired!)