Our mission is to educate as many people as possible about flexible eating and give them the tools they need to ditch dieting for good! So we’re hitting the road, eating donuts and dropping knowledge bombs across the States with our Own Your Eating Nutrition Seminars.
Our program and approach to nutrition has helped thousands of people get started with flexible eating and transform more than just their physical appearance.
We set people up for long term success with their nutrition by giving them practical tools and advice that are sustainable for life and not just 30 days.
Seminars typically last 2 hours from start to finish including time for questions and the chance to chat with Roz & Jason one-on-one.
If you enjoy watching Jason and Roz on video, then you won’t want to miss them LIVE!!
Our presentation will include:
- Beginner Macro Video Series content plus additional tips & tricks & answers to any questions thrown out by the audience.
- Seminar Packet with summary notes & our magic macro formula in advance.
By the end of the seminar you’ll know:
- What “good nutrition” really is and what it means;
- Why nutrition matters most to our health, performance & overall well-being;
- What macronutrients are and why they matter more than calories;
- How to manage eating out;
- How to deal with alcohol;
- How to eat anything you want – not EVERYTHING – and still get results;
- How to get a good balance of fruits & vegetables;
- How to manage your approach to nutrition and ditch the dieting mindset;
- How to get started with tracking your food – using MyFitnessPal and calculating your macros.
TO PRINT SEMINAR PACKET and SEMINAR TICKET
1. CLICK DOWNLOAD FILES LINK FROM ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL
2. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT SEMINAR PACKET AND TICKET*
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROCESS PLEASE EMAIL US AT CONTACT@OWNYOUREATING.COM
Please bring a pen and paper to take notes. We also recommend downloading My Fitness Pal to your smartphone in advance.
*You can either print the ticket or show it to us at the door on your smartphone.
Here’s a short 1 minute clip of what you can expect at one of our seminars: