Our 30-Day Get Lean Challenge is an interactive health challenge with a focus on taking your sustainable nutrition habits and fitness to the next level. This challenge is for you if you’re already advanced in tracking macros or if you already took part in our other challenge. Sign-up with your friends & family to make this an even more fun & motivating experience.
This 30-Day Get Lean Challenge is the NEXT LEVEL up if you’ve taken part in our previous challenges or if you’re very familiar with tracking macros.
If this is your first time working with us or you’re new to flexible eating and tracking macros, please start with our other transformation challenge.
This challenge is for those of you who need some specific nutrition strategies to continue to see results and get even leaner!
Here’s what’s included with this challenge:
- The OYE Blueprint template ($97 value)
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Macro videos access ($65 value)
- Intermittent Fasting, Carb Cycling & Reverse Dieting eBooks ($45 value)
- Macro double check to use any time during the challenge ($25 value)
- At-home workouts for every day of the challenge (minimal & no equipment options)
- DAILY Educational content throughout the challenge
- Real-time scoring with leaderboarding & fist bumps from your community!
- Private Facebook Group for additional support
- Prizes for top male & female winners!
This challenge brings over $300 of value!
For more information about the challenge or questions about small group/partner discounts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is to educate you about general nutrition practices and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For our full Disclaimer, please go here.