Time, travel & cost are the three most common barriers to exercise.
So we’ve gone and tackled ALL of these issues for you with our bodyweight training guide.
Bodyweight programming can easily be followed because it can be performed anywhere, by anyone in a limited timeframe. No expensive equipment, gym membership or transport required!
The Own Your Eating Beach Body Ready with Roz contains 12 workouts designed to be performed 3 times a week for 4 weeks. If you travel for work or you find yourself short on time this guide is what you need for a fast and effective workout.
As Coach Glassman said “Be impressed by intensity, not volume.” Intensity is what gets results and this program teaches you how to achieve that by moving your own bodyweight in a functional and metabolically challenging way.
What’s holding you back?!
All you need is your badass body and this guide.
Get Beach Body Ready with Roz now!
- 12 bodyweight workouts that take 30 minutes or less from start to finish including time for warm-up & cool-down.
- Movement Library with photos
- Full instructions on technique
- Modifications for beginners to advanced athletes challenge all levels and abilities
- Links to video demonstrations of all movements
- Suggested warm-up & advice on stretching
- Score sheets to help keep you motivated and challenged
Take a sneak peak inside!
What You’ll Get:
- A PDF download of: “Beach Body Ready with Roz”. It is a rather large file, so we suggest downloading it on to a desktop or laptop.
Jessica Holland –
Great book! Helped a ton!
Love these quick body weight workouts- I’ve added them in addition to my runs training for a half marathon. I’m sore after each one, it never fails! I’m hoping that if I keep up with these workouts, I’ll look like Roz some day 🙂