Who is this for?
The Own Your Eating Blueprint is for those that are comfortable with tracking macros and looking to take their progress to the next level. While we firmly believe eating the correct amount of food on a consistent basis is the most important factor in determining your overall success, some people are ready to add more parameters to their nutrition plan. The OYE Blueprint includes things such as meal timing, pre and post workout nutrition, how many meals to eat per day, focusing on quality foods, and adjusting total nutrition based on how hard your training is on a given day.
Our Blueprint includes the option to structure your meal timing for training days on which the training is done first thing in the morning and in every 3-4 hour interval later, all the way to a late night session before bedtime. Non-training day diets come standard with every template.
What does it include?
- PDF file with a separate page for each your diet phase. Each phase is designed to help you either shed body fat while keeping muscle (weight-loss), or gain muscle (reverse diet) with the end goal being to have you eating more while feeling and looking great.
- Different plans for hard, moderate, light, and non-training days with a workout rating guide to help you determine which rating to use
- Base, Weight Loss 1, Weight Loss 2, Weight Loss, Reverse Dieting 1, Reverse Dieting 2 & New Foundation pages to alter your diet as your body adapts
- different options for training early morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and late PM
- A “how to” guide to using the Blueprint to help you reach your goals with ease.
- An FAQ to answer common questions and a workout rating guide to help you distinguish between light/moderate/hard days.
We’re very proud of our OYE Blueprint and know that anyone that commits to it will see tremendous and fast results. If you like them too but would like to experience the benefits of direct coaching from one of our amazing staff members, please browse through our membership options. We currently have room for new clients!
Kathleen Hothem –
SO easy to follow no matter what point I’m at or what I need for my macro goals. What I like the best is the focus on whole nutrient dense carbs, emphasis on eating veggies without having to weigh & measure most veggies!!!